Psi School

Last night I dreamt I was in psi school. And Bruce Willis was one of the instructors.


Entrance Exam

A number of us prospects were seated aboard large, wide flatbeds linked together like railroad cars made of very futuristic material. We were being pulled slowly down some track through a big structure like a disney-land ride. The ceiling of the structure was quite high above us and the purpose seemed to be to pass us through a field that was phase shifted 50% out of reality. Whatever that means (I'm still thinking about that this morning.)

Being half in and half out of physical reality, some of us started floating a little off our seats. And since this state seemed much like a dream (oddly enough :-) I started experimenting with what else I could do. Pretty soon I was having a blast spinning and doing flips, seeing how high I could go and finding all the ways I could move and play in 3 dimensions. I guess I passed, because the next I remember, I had been in the school for a few weeks when the accident happened.

The Crash

During the exam, this phase shift was artificially induced, apparently to see how people adapted to it, or whether they even noticed it. Afterward, we evidently learned to generate the field ourselves and it extended far enough to encompass this car that a few of us, along with our instructor Bruce, were riding in on campus. Near the edge of campus, a car from the outside world came careening in through the guard gate and plowed into us. Being phase shifted, it actually went partially through us and the results weren't pretty. The humans in the other car intersected with a girl driving our car and it was like the bodies were clay. Big chunks of her, including her head and most of her right side were pulled off and Bruce ended up with some extra organic material glommed onto his stomach and chest. Yech.

So, uhm, don't go driving around phase shifted is the moral of that. I think.

Comments

  1. one awesome cub, can't even dream mundane dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After watching bizarre movies, what is that sleeping medicine called...Absinthe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, if I drink or watch movies before bed, I usually don't remember my dreams, don't know why that is.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment