Top 10 Things I'd Tell My Younger Self

I thought this list was pretty sagilicious, having my current vantage post. Just wish it was something our youngins could read and think about. Just because people are older doesn't necessarily mean they are any wiser, sometimes they just recycle the same experience over and over, piling on further justification for why they don't need to change. But without going all ancient mystic here, there are some things that one can only really notice in retrospect; and what an awesome advantage it would be to know this stuff in advance.

Comments

  1. A VERY COOL LINK and post, thanks man...I think i'll print that list out and keep it with me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:40 PM

    Great advice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But...dare you itemize the top 5 things YOU PERSONALLY would have told yourself???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment