Read My Mind

OK, this is just freaky. Especially the questions it picks to ask, but in the end, this sucker can tell you what you were thinking of. How do I know? If it worked with me (I was thinking of a frog) and the way I answered the questions, I'm pretty sure it will work on anyone. Give it a shot and see what you think.

First, think of something. Then...

Start Here.

Click "Think in American"
Ignore the three questions about your gender, age and location and click one of the games on the bottom. I picked Classic 200. Let me know if you stumped it, but answer the questions honestly!

The questions were built with a neural net that learned from peoples' responses and contains some rather unusual branches for ferreting things out.

Comments

  1. That is just entirely to spooky. I was thinking of a pod of okra.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment