America is at that awkward stage

"It's too late to work within the system, but too early to start shooting the bastards"
- Claire Wolfe

I wonder. Especially reading stuff like what happened to Tracy Ingle.

In Little Rock, Arkansas. No knock raid. Shoot the guy 5 times. No drugs found. Put him in jail. Charge him with assault. Tell the media to mind their own business. Well, that tiny sliver of media that's actually looking at relevant things, anyway. What a dichotomy from the post below.

And stuff like this, you can only see outside of the country. But we don't censure news in this country. Do we?

Comments

  1. I see more and more of this all the time. Virtually every car I see stopped on I85 is being searched. The beginning of any revolution obviously will be the death of police officers, that will happen long before the military is involved. Whats so so sad is...often it is the very few good and decent ones that pay the ultimate price for the fight the arrogant power hungry corrupt ones started. But its coming, and its here. I really don't know how much "good" they think the drug laws are supposed to do...but the corruption and evil being done in the name of law enforcement is outrageous and far worse than the problems they hoped to avoid. Part of the answer? Any and all revenues and seizures obtained in any violation of law...went into a national health care fund. Wonder how eager they would be then to throw away our constitution in the name of "justice". Justice my ass, Ever see a police department using nothing newer than a 12 year old car? Why not, thats all I got and it does fine. Ahhh don't get me started, but there are lives being lost on both sides of the law here and that gets my goat!

    I would be willing to bet that the percentage of police officers who have actually READ much less LEARNED, just READ the constitution from start to finish...would be less than 5%.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment