Back to Work?

I don't think so. Catching up with all the stuff that piled up while we were out, I tripped over an unsolicited contact for employment in a "Highly Classified US National Cyber Security Project."

"These roles would be located on the east coast. Relocation package offered. The compensation is extremely high with outstanding benefits"

I don't know which of my colleagues thought I needed to be gainfully employed, they seem to know a lot of my background, but c'mon, East Coast?! Which likely means the D.C. area, Blech. Several of the openings did look intriguing...

"ranging from offensive and defensive security technologies for computer networks" and "develop and analyze intrusion software to characterize and/or neutralize threats" but I'm involved in far more frivolous pursuits at the moment, ok thank you bye.

Comments